iBIO is excited to announce HCM (human capital management) services brought to you by ADP through our partnership with BIO Business Solutions®. We know that you are working hard to build your business and develop cures and innovations that benefit our society – and we want to help. That’s why we are providing you with exclusive HR benefits and discounted access to ADP TotalSource®, the nation’s largest Certified Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
Through our partnership, member companies can take advantage of HCM services for HR and compliance, payroll, tax, benefits, talent management, and more at a competitively discounted rate. For those interested in full HR support, ADP TotalSource® can handle all HCM administrative tasks in a co-employment arrangement so that you are able to dedicate more time to your business.
Invest in your employees and your research with ADP TotalSource®.
- Save time on HR tasks with a dedicated HR pro
- Cash in on R&D tax credits
- Get employee benefits buying power of large companies
- Comprehensive benefit package to help you attract and retain workers
- Promote safety with risk & safety guidance, Workers’ Comp insurance, loss control, claims support, and get well soon program
- Payroll, tax and HR compliance for every location
- Nationwide coverage
To celebrate our new partnership, iBIO members that begin an evaluation with ADP will be eligible for waived administrative and implementation fees for the first three months, as well as up to 25% discount on the following services:
- ADP TotalSource®, ADP’s Professional Employer Organization (PEO) solution, for small to mid-size organizations who don’t want HR to get in the way of revenue-generating activities.
- Limited Time Promotion: ADP will waive the administrative fee for the first 3 months to member companies with 10+ employees that enter a PEO evaluation.
- RUN Powered by ADP® payroll and HR platform designed for small businesses with less than 50 employees.
- ADP Workforce Now®, the technology platform for companies with over 50 employees, includes HR, payroll, benefits administration, talent management, and compliance functionality