16sep9:00 AM12:00 PMiBIO National Cancer Institute SBIR Grant Funding Workshop
Meet with NCI SBIR program director Deepa Narayanan and Liz Powell founder of G2G consulting at the SBIR/STTR Workshop hosted by Sterling Bay! This program will cover topics including SBIR/STTR
Meet with NCI SBIR program director Deepa Narayanan and Liz Powell founder of G2G consulting at the SBIR/STTR Workshop hosted by Sterling Bay! This program will cover topics including SBIR/STTR funding opportunities, commercialization resources, tips for building a strong funding application, and review the NIH and CDC pre-solicitation to FY 2020 SBIR contract proposals. Following the presentation Deepa Narayanan and Liz Powell will hold 1on1 meetings with interested attendees.
More about the NCI 2020 SBIR Contract Proposals:
NIH and CDC pre-solicitation is anticipated to have a closing date of October 23, 2019 for receipt of proposals. Click here to see the solicitation. The following research topics are anticipated to be included in SBIR contract solicitation
- Manufacturing Innovation for the Production of Cell-Based Cancer Immunotherapies.
- Development of Senolytic Agents for Cancer Treatment.
- Combinatory Treatment Utilizing Radiation to Locally Activate Systemically Delivered Therapeutics.
- Sensing Tools to Measure Biological Response to Radiotherapy.
- Quantitative Biomimetic Phantoms for Cancer Imaging.
- Artificial Intelligence-Aided Imaging for Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, and Monitoring.
- Spatial Sequencing Technologies with Single Cell Resolution for Cancer Research.
- Subcellular Microscopy and -Omics in Cancer Cell Biology.
- Intra-Tumor Sensing Technologies for Tumor Pharmacotyping.
- Software for Patient Navigation Through the Cancer Care Continuum.
- Cloud-Based Software for the Cancer Research Data Commons.
- Tools and Technologies for Visualizing Multi-Scale Data.
- Software for Automated Analysis of Images for Improved Cancer Health.
- Cancer Clinical Trials Recruitment and Retention Tools for Participant Engagement.
- De-Identification Software Tools for Cancer Imaging Research.
- Software Enabling Data Integration from Wearable Sensors for Cancer Patients.
(Monday) 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central
1330 W Fulton Market
iBIO312-422-1111 400 N Aberdeen St. Suite 900