Have you renewed your membership for 2022? Its hard to believe its already May!
We are continuing to expand opportunities to our members to promote the industry, build member connections and engage in building our community.
- 2022 Illinois Life Sciences Showcase: the Illinois Life Sciences Showcase highlights Illinois most promising life science startups and industry strategic partners, the Illinois Life Sciences Showcase offers exclusive opportunities to network with other companies, investors and strategics and is the one-stop shop for innovation in the region. Learn More: https://ibio.org/news-events/innovation-showcase/
- Access to the Business Solutions Program, providing substantial savings by aggregating the purchasing power of over 4,100 life sciences companies nationwide. Last year iBIO Members saved over $3 million on supplies and services using our Business Solutions Program. Learn More https://ibio.org/member-resources/business-solutions/
- iBIO Connect: a new digital platform connecting our members to companies and resources in the community. (Launching later this summer.)
- Summer Happy Hour Networking: Members can attend and host summer networking events connecting our community
- IBIO Roundtable Dinners: invite only networking dinners available to iBIO Members
- iBIO NewsBrief: iBIO’s daily newsletter is sent to a list of over 2,000 professionals in the Illinois Life Sciences Community. Members can submit articles and events to be included in the iBIO NewsBrief. https://ibio.org/news-events/newsbrief/
- Participate in our STEM Programming: Inspire girls’ interest in STEM by telling your story. IBIO Members can sign up to volunteer as as STEM Career Speaker: https://ibio.org/educate/educate-volunteer/
- Join a Member Working Group: iBIO member committees focus on key issues impacting to Illinois life sciences community, and will help inform programming and policies on these major issues. https://ibio.org/member-resources/member-committees/
- Engage with our policy efforts in Springfield and DC by participating in a roundtable and meet with policymakers interested in growing the industry in Illinois.
iBIO Members join an unparalleled network of innovative companies and industry thought leaders with access to opportunities for visibility, professional development and growth
Our work would not be possible with out the support of our members. For more information on our membership levels and to renew your membership for 2022, visit our website. https://ibio.org/member-resources/membership-application/
Thank you for your continued support of iBIO and helping us grow the Illinois Life Sciences Industry.