Happy New Year!
Our community achieved a lot in the past decade, renew your iBIO membership and help us kick off a new decade of growth for the Illinois Life Sciences Industry.
We are continuing to expand opportunities to our members to promote the industry, build member connections and engage in building our community.
- Access to the Business Solutions Program, providing substantial savings by aggregating the purchasing power of over 4,100 life sciences companies nationwide. Last year iBIO Members saved over $1 million on supplies and services using our Business Solutions Program.
- Monthly Happy Hour programs connecting community members.
- iBIO Member Programs: iBIO Members have the opportunity to propose and host thought leadership programming. Online submissions now open.
- iBIO CONNECT Partnering: iBIO CONNECT Partnering is a customized partnering and networking forum that brings together large pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, medical device or diagnostics companies with early-stage companies, venture funds, academic and research institutions throughout Illinois.
- Monthly Job and Grant Reports. Through iBIO’s partnerships we offer our members monthly reports tracking non-dilutive grant opportunities and employment reports.
- iBIO NewsBrief: iBIO’s daily newsletter is sent to a list of over 2,000 professionals in the Illinois Life Sciences Community. Members can submit articles and events to be included in the iBIO NewsBrief.
- Participate in our STEM Programming: Inspire girls’ interest in STEM by telling your story. IBIO Members can sign up to volunteer as as STEM Career Speaker.
- Join a Member Working Group: iBIO member committees focus on key issues impacting to Illinois life sciences community, and will help inform programming and policies on these major issues.
- Engage with our policy efforts in Springfield and DC by participating in a Fly-in and meet with policymakers interested ingrowing the industry in Illinois: 2020 Rare Disease Day, 2020 Researcher Springfield Fly-In, 2020 Medtech DC Fly-in, 2020 BIO DC Fly-In.
iBIO membership provides access to promote industry thought leadership, connect with an unparalleled network of innovative companies and engage in professional development and industry growth. For more information on our membership levels and to renew your membership for 2020, visit our membership page.
Thank you for your continued support of iBIO and helping us grow the Illinois Life Sciences Industry.
– John Conrad