[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content_no_spaces” el_class=”featured-links”][vc_column width=”1/3″ el_class=”featured-link”][borntogive_feat_link feat_head_line=”Get Involved” feat_title=”PROPEL’s Programs” feat_url=”https://ibio.org/propel/propel-programs/”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″ el_class=”featured-link”][borntogive_feat_link feat_head_line=”Join us now” feat_title=”Apply to PROPEL” feat_url=”https://ibio.org/propel/apply-to-propel/”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″ el_class=”featured-link”][borntogive_feat_link feat_head_line=”Connect Now” feat_title=”View our Events” feat_url=”https://ibio.org/events-grid/#term-59″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
Apply to PROPEL
Currently PROPEL is not accepting any new applications.
You may submit your application to PROPEL online by completing the application form below, or downloading the PDF version and emailing it to us: [email protected].
PROPEL staff will review your application and schedule an in-person and/or phone interview to learn more about your business and technology. At that time, if we agree that PROPEL will benefit you and your company, we will work with you to determine several short-term goals where PROPEL can best assist and which programs are appropriate to initiate.
All PROPEL participants must sign a Code of Ethics.
To download a copy of the application, click HERE.
Directions: Complete all fields of the application. If a question does not apply to you or your company, please indicate that in the field.
- There is no fee to apply to or participate in PROPEL.
- E-mail your executive summary and other attachments to [email protected].
- Do not disclose any proprietary information on this application. We keep your application confidential; however, we do not guarantee its security. You are responsible for securing your company’s intellectual property.
- PROPEL is not a funding program nor business plan competition. PROPEL coaches, technical experts, panelists and other contributors will not evaluate your company for financing through this process.
- If you have any questions about this application or the program, please contact us at 312.422.1111.
Funding for PROPEL comes in large part from
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”761″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]