Download the conference preview and see who you can meet!
Now in its 22nd year, the BIO CEO & Investor Conference is one of the largest independent investor conferences focused on established and emerging publicly traded and select private biotech companies. Experience the best of biotech with two days of productive partnering meetings with institutional and early-stage investors, industry analysts, and senior biotechnology executives, in one location.
2020 Event Snapshot
- Partnering activity up 36%! View the full attendee list.
- More than 340 investors and investment banks already registered, including including ARCH Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Sofinnova Ventures, and SR One.
- 150 presenting companies. Spots are almost sold out- apply to present today.
- More than 200 biotech companies with active clinical development pipelines; 375 unlicensed assets.
- Two days of educational sessions with path-breaking industry CEOs and topic experts looking the latest advances in gene therapy, late stage brain disorder pipelines, innovation in cardiovascular disease therapeutics, and much more!
- Fireside chats with Barbara Dalton, Pfizer Ventures; Evan Loh, Paratek Pharmaceuticals; Ted W. Love, Global Blood Therapeutics; and Michael M. Morrissey, Exelixis.
***Save up to $200 when you register using code BIOCEO1***
Book your housing: BIO’s discounted room block closes on Tuesday, January 28. Book now to secure reduced rates for your stay at the New York Marriott Marquis!