Welcome to the new iBIO.org. We are excited to launch the new iBIO.org which focused on iBIO’s key work elements, Promote the industry in Illinois, Connect our Members to increase business opportunities and Engage our community in the issues impacting the industry.
The new iBIO.org includes updated marketing for the industry in Illinois and a host of resources for the community and iBIO’s members.
- About Illinois Feature with iBIO’s 2019 State of the Industry
- Updated EDUCATE site StellarGirls and STEMGirls Camp pages with the 2019 STEM Girls Camp Highlight video
- New Advocacy Center featuring Advocacy News, Bill Tracking, legislative priorities, and iBIO’s state economic blueprint
- New Advocacy Toolkit featuring Issue infographics, issue briefs, biotech basics, legislation overview, disease overview, op-eds, policy frameworks and issue videos
- Consolidated News location for the iBIO BQ, iBIO Daily Newsletter, and community calendar of events
- Member Resource center including the business solutions program (purchasing program), member committee and federal grant opportunity reports.
Over the next few months we will continue to add features and update the website.